Elvis in the Loo

Friday, May 12, 2006

80 Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered

80 Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered

[[Before The Media]]
Do you watch the Gilmore Girls? Heck, yes! And I think I'm the only person in the world who genuinely likes Logan.
Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson? Should I be embarrassed that I don't have a clue who he is?
Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.? I've watched maybe 10 minutes of it in my whole lifetime
Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.? No, but I'll admit to loving a few of her songs.
Do you regularly watch the news? Hmmmm . . . not so much. I read about it online.
Which radio stations are your favorites? I don't listen to the radio. DJs bug me.

[[Be honest]]
Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library? Hmmm, I doubt it.
Queen? I think I've got 'Bohemian Rhapsody' somewhere. Wish I had more of their stuff.
Alanis Morisette? I wish!
Do you watch Family Guy regularly? Never seen it!
The Simpsons? No, but when I do, it makes me laugh.
King of the Hill? No, haven't seen that either.
Seventh Heaven? I used to watch it while I was in college.

[[Admit it]]
Do you read trashy romance novels often? Haha, oh my gross. No!
Do you really work out every day? I would love to work out everyday, but, alas, I just don't have the time.
Have you ever eaten an entire pint or more of ice cream by yourself? I'm a girl, of course I have.
Have you ever eaten nothing but junk food for a week straight? Sadly, a time or two
Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone? Oh my word -- yes! If people could hear me, I probably wouldn't have any friends.
Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home? No, there is nothing appealing to me about singing in the shower.
Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were over 12? Oh yeah -- 'That's So Raven' actually makes me laugh.
Have you ever looked forward to going to school? Yes, I want to go back!

[[The Necessary Love Questions That Aren't So Necessary]]
Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they werent really? I'm confused.
What did you draw for your first crush back in elementary school? I don't think I ever drew him anything, but I picked him to be boys' line leader on the days I was girls' line leader. I know. Romantic.
Have you ever liked a girl or guy but didn't ask them out because you were afraid? Yes, but I also believe that guys should ask the girls anyway.
Have you ever written a poem or story about your love life? Yep. And this is how it started: "Flushing, I feel myself blushing, hotly realizing what I just said." And the rest of it is just as good, haha! (Just to clarify, I wrote this when I was 16. It wasn't last week or anything!)
An autobiography? I've been told I should write one, but I don't know if I'd be committed enough to doing it.
Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but nothing? Nope. My mind never stops working.
Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance? I've been physically attracted to someone based totally on their appearance, but that's as far as the attraction went.

[[The Questions You Love: Completely and Utterly Pointless Ones]]
Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? Not even close.
Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? I like to be surrounded by cleanness, yes.
Have you ever been to South America or Africa? No, but I've been to Australia and all over Europe.
Have you ever owned a Klutz book or kit? No.
Do you know how to knit? No.
Do you have a cell phone or an iPod with a patterened cover? Haha, no.
Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile? Why would I do that?
Do you keep a diary or journal (online or on paper)? Yes.
Do you own a striped sweater? I'm wearing a striped sweater today, funnily enough.
How often do you take a bubble bath? As often as time allows.
When you open your closet, what is the dominant color of your clothes? red, white and black

[[Truly Unusual This or That Questions]]
Baskin Robbins or Coldstone? Both
Sees or Godiva? Godiva. Mmmmmm . . .
The Shins or the Decemberists? The Shins.
America or Canada? England
Physics or chemistry? Not even if my life depended on it
Earphones or headphones? Earphones
Chocolate brown or teal? Combined, I think they look pretty hot
Earrings or a ring? Earrings -- I don't wear rings
Commitment or casual dating? Hello, loaded question.
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Both -- although I've read all the HP books but none of the LOTR.
Fly or road trip? Depends on my traveling companions.
Starbucks or Petes? Starbucks.

[[Another Wave of Random Questions]]
What is your favorite Disney movie? 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'The Little Mermaid'
How much jewelry do you own? Too much that I never wear.
Have you memorized the rejection hotline, just in case? No, but it's a good idea.
Have you ever given someone the rejection hotline as your number? I might be tempted to.
Do you own any Care Bears memorabilia? Nope.
Do you have a comforter on your bed? I have a queen-sized feather duvet imported from England. I am in love with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home